(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
1 Pair Palmyth waterproof gloves
1. 100% Waterproof and Windproof
2. 3M Thinsulate and orange plush fleece insulation
3. Insert windproof TPU membrane keeps hands dry
4. Warmer pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
5. Partial synthetic leather and silicone for better grip
Synthetic leather and silicone
3M Thinsulate and orange plush fleece
1. Recommended at 10°or warmer.
2. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.💦 100% Waterproof and Windproof Function: The composite four-layers softshell prevents cold wind and snows outside in ice fishing, skiing and shoveling snow. The insert waterproof TPU membrane provides entirely guards to keep hands dry in long time snowsports at outdoors. It’s better to air dry for a while if sweats a lot.
🔥 3M Thinsulate Insulation: The gloves are insulated with 40 grams 3m thinsulate, 80 grams warm cotton and orange plush fleece that provide warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity. Heat-pack compatible pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth. You can put warmers in very cold weather. Recommended Temperature: Around 10℉ or warmer.
🐟 Wiper & Touchscreen: Nose wiper is available in the thumb finger. It works brilliantly in the rain or snow. You can operate the units on your boat, scrape ice or water off your face without taking the glove off. It is multifuctional and durable to use in winter sports. Touchscreen index finger and thumb allow you to answer calls when you are wearing gloves.
❄ Silicone Palm Grips: Partial synthetic leather and premium Anti-Slip silicone enhance grip and prevent daily wear and tear; Ergonomic leather in palm to gain the better grip on the ice fishing rods, ski poles or shovel, and also protect your hands from blisters, calluses and insect bites.
🎿 Size Tips: The gloves are labeled as men’s size, women should choose gloves a size smaller than you normally wear. If you usually wear women’s size L, you should choose size M when buying. Please measure around your palm before selecting a size by using the sizing chart in the product image. If you are in-between sizes, please select the larger size for a more comfortable fit.